Showing posts from July 2016
Our Clinical Governance Nurse, Cath Townley, recently attended the Dementia 2020 conference to find out more about the governments national campaign to fight dementia.
Care services are facing cuts this year as rises in council tax have failed to plug the gaps in budgets in England, town hall chiefs are warning.
The government allowed councils to increase council tax by 2% this year to spend on care - and most have done so. But, according to a survey of all 151 social care directors, there is still a shortfall of nearly £1bn.
Too many people avoid talking about getting old, particularly conversations about end-of-life care, suggests a survey by Independent Age, a charity for older people.
An estimated 40,000 children and young people are terminally ill in England. The quality of care they receive varies across the country. Draft guidance recently released from NICE (National Institute for Health and Care Excellence) outlines what the best palliative care for children looks like.
- Pretty Muddy Blackpool Cancer Research UK Race for Life
- Blackpool & Preston Jobs Fair
- Congratulations to Heather!
- Highlights from the world's largest forum for dementia research
- Nine lifestyle factors that could influence your risk of dementia
- Excellence in all we do
- Newcastle CQC inspection achieves a Good
- Are you looking for a passionate, fun, supportive team to join?
- 50:50 Recruitment Incentive
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told