Council cuts to care in England are so severe there is a real risk families may take legal action, experts say.
Eating hot meals and keeping active are effective ways for the over-65s and those with health issues to cope with winter, say public health bodies.
A new listening programme to find out more about the experiences of people with dementia and their carers starts in England.
Headway, the UK-wide charity that works to improve life after brain injury, has released a selection of tips to help with planning after a brain injury.
Doctors' leaders are calling for the urgent introduction of a UK-wide 24-hour helpline for prescription drug dependence.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told
- Sage Payroll Person Required at Routes Macclesfield