A campaign that aims to tackle the stigma around mental health has been given £20m in funding from the Department of Health, Comic Relief and the Big Lottery Fund.
To coincide with Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, CLIC Sargent are launching a campaign to help reduce the financial implication cancer can have on families.
Alzheimer’s Research have recently announced that results from an early-phase clinical trial, may be able to slow decline in memory and thinking skills in people with mild Alzheimer’s disease.
British researchers are hoping to shed new light on the very early stages of Alzheimer's disease, with the help of hundreds of volunteers.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told
- Sage Payroll Person Required at Routes Macclesfield