Showing posts tagged with: apprenticeship
We have had lots of training going on in Blackpool this week with Helen from Abbott coming to spend a full day with us delivering training to the home care team on the new PEG feed machines that are coming into use in the community. Helen commented on how many interesting questions the different groups asked and how it kept her on her toes! She’s back with us next week to do some more!
We have also had Abby our in-house trainer here to deliver the offqual registered first aid training, there were half bandaged bodies everywhere!
I am very honoured to say that I am meeting next week with NAS, who have invited me to become an apprenticeship ambassador - I have of course accepted and can’t wait to get out there telling even more people about the great benefits to both employees and employers of apprenticeships!
Watch out for next week’s blog as we talk about the exciting changes to the Routes Blackpool Team and the new opportunities this will bring!
Routes Healthcare Yorkshire are inviting you to visit them at the jobs fair at Bradford University.
The event will be held at Bradford University, Long Side Lane from 12.30-15.30pm on Thursday 25th May 2017. Please come along and visit our exhibit for information on Health and Social Care jobs in Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees and Leeds. Branch Manager Sarah Bailey hosts the event alongside specialist recruiters Ella-Mae Jackson and Laura Ainley Pearson.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Pretty Muddy Blackpool Cancer Research UK Race for Life
- Blackpool & Preston Jobs Fair
- Congratulations to Heather!
- Highlights from the world's largest forum for dementia research
- Nine lifestyle factors that could influence your risk of dementia
- Excellence in all we do
- Newcastle CQC inspection achieves a Good
- Are you looking for a passionate, fun, supportive team to join?
- 50:50 Recruitment Incentive
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told