Showing posts tagged with: End of life
Very well done to Reg Storey (Trainer) and Mamie Lomax Care Co-ordinator from the Blackpool Branch of Routes who have now successfully completed the 6 Steps End of Life Training with Trinity Hospice.
They will be awarded their qualification over the coming weeks and will be able to roll out the training after consultation with Branch Managers and the Training Department.
An estimated 40,000 children and young people are terminally ill in England. The quality of care they receive varies across the country. Draft guidance recently released from NICE (National Institute for Health and Care Excellence) outlines what the best palliative care for children looks like.
Too many people avoid talking about getting old, particularly conversations about end-of-life care, suggests a survey by Independent Age, a charity for older people.
Routes Healthcare Yorkshire are inviting you to visit them at the jobs fair at Bradford University.
The event will be held at Bradford University, Long Side Lane from 12.30-15.30pm on Thursday 25th May 2017. Please come along and visit our exhibit for information on Health and Social Care jobs in Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees and Leeds. Branch Manager Sarah Bailey hosts the event alongside specialist recruiters Ella-Mae Jackson and Laura Ainley Pearson.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Are you looking for a passionate, fun, supportive team to join?
If so, we would love to hear from you. As one of the foremost providers of specialist care in the North, we are recruiting a branch RGN to join our community team.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told