Showing posts tagged with: Framework Agreement for Agency Nursing and Care Services
Ministers have been told they must go further with their overhaul of social care in England by merging its budget with the NHS.
The government is currently pressing ahead with plans to introduce a cap of £72,000 on elderly care bills.
But the King's Fund said that on its own the policy was not enough to solve the growing problems.
Instead, it called for a joint budget to encourage the two systems to work together more closely.
The report is being published on the day the government's care bill gets its second reading in the House of Lords.
The legislation will pave the way for the introduction of a cap in 2016.
Ministers have also said pilots will start in September to foster greater integration between the NHS and social care on issues such as assessments and hospital discharge.
To read the full article click here.
Routes Healthcare Yorkshire are inviting you to visit them at the jobs fair at Bradford University.
The event will be held at Bradford University, Long Side Lane from 12.30-15.30pm on Thursday 25th May 2017. Please come along and visit our exhibit for information on Health and Social Care jobs in Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees and Leeds. Branch Manager Sarah Bailey hosts the event alongside specialist recruiters Ella-Mae Jackson and Laura Ainley Pearson.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told
- Sage Payroll Person Required at Routes Macclesfield