Showing posts tagged with: macmillan
Thank you to everyone who joined us on Monday for our Macmillan coffee and cake morning. Read more
More than 170,000 people in the UK who were diagnosed with cancer up to 40 years ago are still alive, a report by Macmillan Cancer Support shows.
Routes Healthcare Yorkshire are inviting you to visit them at the jobs fair at Bradford University.
The event will be held at Bradford University, Long Side Lane from 12.30-15.30pm on Thursday 25th May 2017. Please come along and visit our exhibit for information on Health and Social Care jobs in Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees and Leeds. Branch Manager Sarah Bailey hosts the event alongside specialist recruiters Ella-Mae Jackson and Laura Ainley Pearson.
We look forward to seeing you there!
A man who was left bedbound after being diagnosed with a tumour in his lung has praised physiotherapists and care workers for getting him back on his feet.
In the UK approximately 19,500 women a year are diagnosed with Gynaecological cancer. Read More
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told