Showing posts tagged with: Routes Healthcare Rochdale
Routes Healthcare Rochdale are holding a Macmillan coffee morning today 09:30-11:30 to support a great cause everyone is invited to drop by.
NHS trusts trying to recruit more nurses in the wake of the Mid Staffs scandal may struggle, a nursing union is warning.
The Royal College of Nursing (RCN) says there are nearly 20,000 unfilled posts in England.
To read the full article click here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-24874326
Our ethos is simple......Excellence in all we do.
"Whether you are looking for a 10 year partnership or an ad-hoc, one off arrangement we will listen to your needs and tailor our service to achieve this.
I have 20 years experience working in the Health, Social and Child Care sectors and I pride myself on being able to say that I am dedicated to the provision of an excellent service. My message to my team is simple - “never compromise on quality and always act in the best interests of our clients”.
I am confident that you will find your experience with Routes an excellent one; any feedback you may have is always gratefully received, just click here to access my details."
Andrew Healing Founder and Director - Routes Healthcare (North) Ltd
Routes Training provides interactive and effective external training. All our training courses are delivered by experienced qualified trainers from various health and social care backgrounds.
We have a large portfolio of courses available that can be delivered at your work place, or from one of our fullly equipped training rooms.
Posted by: Abby Hough on February 3rd, 2014 @ 10:42 AM
Routes Healthcare (Rochdale) received a superb report from their recent inspection carried out by the CQC.
Lisa Livsey, Branch Manager at Routes Rochdale says:
"I am delighted to receive a fantastic draft report further to our recent CQC inspection. Using the new model of auditing the experience was certainly very different to prior inspections but nevertheless very helpful in providing feedback on our service. I am really proud of the comments made by clients and service users, my team always strives to put the needs of clients first and this is borne out by the comments. Excellence in all we do and acting in the best interests of our clients are and will continue to be the basis of what we do, the end result being an excellent audit. Well done to all the team in Rochdale and keep up the great work."
- Pretty Muddy Blackpool Cancer Research UK Race for Life
- Blackpool & Preston Jobs Fair
- Congratulations to Heather!
- Highlights from the world's largest forum for dementia research
- Nine lifestyle factors that could influence your risk of dementia
- Excellence in all we do
- Newcastle CQC inspection achieves a Good
- Are you looking for a passionate, fun, supportive team to join?
- 50:50 Recruitment Incentive
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told