Showing posts tagged with: Routes Healthcare Rochdale
Routes Healthcare Rochdale are holding a Macmillan coffee morning today 09:30-11:30 to support a great cause everyone is invited to drop by.
NHS trusts trying to recruit more nurses in the wake of the Mid Staffs scandal may struggle, a nursing union is warning.
The Royal College of Nursing (RCN) says there are nearly 20,000 unfilled posts in England.
To read the full article click here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-24874326
Thank you to everyone who joined us on Monday for our Macmillan coffee and cake morning. Read more
Our ethos is simple......Excellence in all we do.
"Whether you are looking for a 10 year partnership or an ad-hoc, one off arrangement we will listen to your needs and tailor our service to achieve this.
I have 20 years experience working in the Health, Social and Child Care sectors and I pride myself on being able to say that I am dedicated to the provision of an excellent service. My message to my team is simple - “never compromise on quality and always act in the best interests of our clients”.
I am confident that you will find your experience with Routes an excellent one; any feedback you may have is always gratefully received, just click here to access my details."
Andrew Healing Founder and Director - Routes Healthcare (North) Ltd
Routes Training provides interactive and effective external training. All our training courses are delivered by experienced qualified trainers from various health and social care backgrounds.
We have a large portfolio of courses available that can be delivered at your work place, or from one of our fullly equipped training rooms.
Posted by: Abby Hough on February 3rd, 2014 @ 10:42 AM
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told