Showing posts tagged with: spinal injury
Routes Healthcare are looking for qualified Healthcare Assistants to work in the Blackpool area supporting a male and female with spinal injuries. If you feel you fit the role and are looking for an exciting new challenge, then please see our Healthcare Assistant Jobs in Blackpool. Alternatively, view all of our Healthcare Assistant Jobs.
Life without pain would be "incredible", says 24-year-old Justin Levene from London.
"It would be nice to have a bit of variety."
Three years ago, two days before his 21st birthday, Justin coughed and then collapsed with acute pain in his back and down his legs.
He had suffered a herniated disc with severe nerve damage which left him in constant pain.
After several years of surgical procedures, including undergoing spinal fusion, the damage to his spinal cord left him unable to walk.
To read the full article click here.
Routes Healthcare Yorkshire are inviting you to visit them at the jobs fair at Bradford University.
The event will be held at Bradford University, Long Side Lane from 12.30-15.30pm on Thursday 25th May 2017. Please come along and visit our exhibit for information on Health and Social Care jobs in Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees and Leeds. Branch Manager Sarah Bailey hosts the event alongside specialist recruiters Ella-Mae Jackson and Laura Ainley Pearson.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told
- Sage Payroll Person Required at Routes Macclesfield