Showing posts tagged with: staff
Routes Healthcare, supplier of Health, Social and Childcare personnel have just received an external audit from a large national client achieving a 94.8% success.
Laura Hobson, Branch Manager for Routes Healthcare Yorkshire, was delighted with the result saying “This re-affirms that when we say quality and excellence in all we do it really does means it. Our philosophy is not so much about what we say but our actions and what we do day to day in this business. This proves that what we do meets very, very high standards. Recruiting and supplying Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers across Bradford, Kirklees, Calderdale, Leeds, Airedale and North and South Yorkshire to supply to our client base of Nursing homes, Hospitals, etc cannot be achieved successfully without the underpinning strict recruitment and selection processes in place”.
Routes Healthcare Yorkshire are inviting you to visit them at the jobs fair at Bradford University.
The event will be held at Bradford University, Long Side Lane from 12.30-15.30pm on Thursday 25th May 2017. Please come along and visit our exhibit for information on Health and Social Care jobs in Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees and Leeds. Branch Manager Sarah Bailey hosts the event alongside specialist recruiters Ella-Mae Jackson and Laura Ainley Pearson.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told
- Sage Payroll Person Required at Routes Macclesfield