Showing posts from October 2016
Doctors' leaders are calling for the urgent introduction of a UK-wide 24-hour helpline for prescription drug dependence.
A 28-year-old man left paralysed after a car accident has been able to feel as though he was touching something with his fingers after a robotic arm was connected directly to his brain in a world-first breakthrough.
A&E units are struggling to cope because social care services that help elderly people have been cut so much that they are reaching a “tipping point”, England’s care regulator is to warn.
Despite government assurances they would be funded on a par with physical healthcare, mental health trusts in England are still having their budgets cut, figures suggest.
Monday 10th October is World Mental Health Day - a day were all Mental Health charities come together to educate and raise awareness of mental illness and its major effects on people’s lives worldwide.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told