Showing posts from February 2016
The NHS has teamed up with Google, IBM and Phillips to launch groundbreaking projects across Britain which will see patients monitored remotely using new technology.
Cath Townley Clinical Governance and Abby Hough HR Manager had the pleasure of attending the consultation and putting our views forward about the proposed changes to CQC's strategy.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told