Showing posts tagged with: Community Nurse
Our expert recruiters in our Rochdale Branch are seeking Community Nurses for varied hours. Motivated professionals will be invited to apply should the following criteria be met.
You must have:
- the ability to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds
- excellent communication and listening skills
- an assertive, confident and flexible approach
- tact, understanding, patience and sensitivity
- the ability to teach others how to carry out routine nursing tasks
- good teamwork skills and the ability to work alone
- good timekeeping
- a thorough approach to record-keeping and good organisational skills
- the ability to anticipate and identify potential health problems.
Your work would involve visiting clients with a range of conditions on a regular basis - sometimes several times a day. You would assess and respond quickly to their needs, and plan and manage their care. Your community-based support could help patients avoid being admitted to hospital, or assist in speeding up their discharge from hospital.
Your clients would typically include:
- older people with health problems
- those with terminal illnesses
- people who are physically disabled.
Your day-to-day duties could include:
- administering drugs
- checking temperature, blood pressure and breathing
- assisting doctors with physical examinations
- giving injections
- cleaning and dressing wounds
- monitoring or setting up intravenous drips
- providing emotional support and practical advice to patients and their families teaching basic caring skills where needed.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact the Rochdale office on 01706 751245 or email your CV to the Rochdale Team at Rochdale@routeshealthcare.com
Routes Healthcare Yorkshire are inviting you to visit them at the jobs fair at Bradford University.
The event will be held at Bradford University, Long Side Lane from 12.30-15.30pm on Thursday 25th May 2017. Please come along and visit our exhibit for information on Health and Social Care jobs in Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees and Leeds. Branch Manager Sarah Bailey hosts the event alongside specialist recruiters Ella-Mae Jackson and Laura Ainley Pearson.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told