Showing posts tagged with: job
Routes Healthcare (North) Ltd are looking to recruit a new member of the team to join our Central Services function in our Macclesfield office.
The vacancy is for an Accounts and Payroll Trainee.
The position is full time and further information can be found by clicking on the appropriate link below.
Closing date for CV and cover letter applications is Monday 28 January 2013 - send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Routes Healthcare are looking for qualified Healthcare Assistants to work in the Blackpool area supporting a male and female with spinal injuries. If you feel you fit the role and are looking for an exciting new challenge, then please see our Healthcare Assistant Jobs in Blackpool. Alternatively, view all of our Healthcare Assistant Jobs.
Routes Healthcareare looking to recruit nurses in the Accrington area for a gentleman who is fully dependent for all his care needs, he has a tracheostomy, fed via jejunostomy, and is extremely complex.
You must have at least 6-12 months post registration experience, experience of working in clients homes, good communicator, clinical skills and experience in trachy care, PEG feeding, moving and handling training, clinical assessment and care plan updating, teaching, assessing and mentoring experience, car driver preferred.
If you possess clinical competence, kindness and compassion, strive when working under pressure, have a willingness to deliver care in a dignified setting and want to be assured of working with an organisation who’s ethos is “excellence in all we do” please apply now.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive rates of pay
- Life long learning
- 24hour on call support,365 days a year
- Assistance with professional portfolio
- Support from expert consultants based in local offices
- Health and Social care experts
If this opportunity is for you please contact Lisa Livsey to arrange an interview on: 01706 751245 or email your CV: email@example.com
Nursing and Residential Homes - Registered Nurses
Routes Healthcare, providers of health, social and child care require registered nurses to work in nursing and residential homes.
Our expert recruiter Natalie Scully is seeking registered nurses for varied hours in Nursing and residential homes in Bingley, West Yorkshire. Motivated professionals will be invited to apply should the following criteria be met.
- Minimum of 6 months UK experience within the last 2 years
- DBS check (payable by applicant)
- Proof of professional qualification
- Knowledge & experience of Care sector
- Provide evidence of practical based training. I.e. ventilation & tracheostomy care, Cough Assist, Enteral feeding, end of life care and care of clients living with life limiting illnesses
- Provide 5 years referencing
- Knowledge of child/adult safeguarding policies and procedures
The use of zero-hours contracts in the UK economy has been underestimated, oversimplified and unfairly demonised, with the positive experience of the majority of people employed on them being overlooked, according to new research from the CIPD. A survey of more than 2,500 workers has found that zero-hours workers are just as satisfied with their job as the average UK employee, and more likely to be happy with their work-life balance than other workers.
To read more about zero hour contracts click here.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told