Routes Healthcare supports local apprenticeship scheme
Routes Healthcare recently appeared in the Blackpool Gazette in support of the National Apprenticeship Scheme. We have a proven track record in training, developing and recruiting employees subsidised by the apprenticeship grant.
Sam Banfield, 21, started as an apprentice last year working for Routes Healthcare on Preston New Road, Marton.
She said: “I had always said I would never work in an office, but it is the best thing I have ever done.
“I originally came here on work experience but I started the apprenticeship and it is really great.
“The beauty is you learn as you work unlike going to college, and of course you get paid.
“One of my colleagues, Chris Thornley, started here as an apprentice and he won apprentice of the year.
“I would like to follow along that path.”
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told