Children's Complex Care Assistant ***Full Time Hours Available*** in Prestwich
Routes Healthcare is one of the foremost providers of specialist care in the North.
We have been operating for over 11 years and have developed an enviable reputation for high quality, person centred care & value for money. We believe in Excellence in all we do.
We are recruiting for a Complex Children’s Healthcare Assistant to join our existing team in Prestwich Area. You will be supporting children in their own homes & in the community. When required
- 6 months previous care experience.
- Full driving license and own transport.
- Assisting with Medication
- Performing Personal Care
- Maintenance and care of a Tracheostomy
- Oral Suction
- Administering Rescue Medication
- Gastrostomy Feeding
- Peg management
- Ventilation set up
- Clinical observations
- Social interaction
Here at Routes, we know that our people are our main assets and the reason our clients are kept so happy with the services we provide. As a thank you for this we provide a range of benefits including;
- Great rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Full training provided – you also have the chance to work towards qualifications such as NVQ’s
- Career development
- 24 hrs support, 7 days a week
- Weekly rota
- Regular supervisions/appraisals
- Regular availability of hours
- Refer a friend 50/50 scheme
- Competitive rates of pay
- Unlimited access to E Learning courses.
- Paid training on completion of Induction
We look forward to welcoming you on board.
Routes Healthcare will ensure applicants will not be discriminated against because of their protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010. Protected characteristics include age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity. We will make all efforts to meet your access requirements.
If you are invited to interview and require any adjustments in order to allow you to participate fully, or you would like this application form in a different format, please contact us in advance to discuss your needs. Further information will be provided with the invitation to interview.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to provide feedback to applicants who are not invited to interview.
12.00 - 14.00
Excellent rates of pay