Support Worker, Free DBS and Guaranteed Hours in Sefton
Are you looking for a friendly supportive team to join?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Routes Healthcare is one of the foremost providers of care in the North West, with a loyal and experienced care team.
We are looking for people to join our team to support a client with an in his own home.
We have Full time, Part time and night shifts available with 1-1 or 2-1 in the Sefton area.
Ideally you will have experience in:
- Previous Support Worker Role
- Previous experience in Learning/challenging behaviour
- In providing personal care
- Assisting and identifying leisure activities and plan
- Encourage and engage with supporting plans
- Assisting with household tasks.
- Social interaction
Here at Routes, we know that our people are our main assets and the reason our clients are kept so happy with the services we provide. As a thank you for this we provide a range of benefits including;
- Great rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Full training provided – you also have the chance to work towards qualifications such as NVQ’s
- Career development
- 24 hrs support, 7 days a week
- Weekly rota
- Regular supervisions/appraisals
- Regular availability of hours
- Refer a friend 50/50 scheme
- Competitive rates of pay
- Unlimited access to E Learning courses.
- Paid training on completion of Induction
We look forward to welcoming you on board.
Routes Healthcare will ensure applicants will not be discriminated against because of their protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010. Protected characteristics include age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity. We will make all efforts to meet your access requirements.
If you are invited to interview and require any adjustments in order to allow you to participate fully, or you would like this application form in a different format, please contact us in advance to discuss your needs. Further information will be provided with the invitation to interview.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to provide feedback to applicants who are not invited to interview.
10.00 - 12.00
Excellent rates of pay