Complex Care Scheduler
Routes Healthcare are a leading service provider in the North of England delivering over 1.8 million hours of care per year to the community. We specialise in high quality homecare covering complex care, clinical care and reablement as well as hospital discharge solutions to the NHS.
We work closely in partnership with the NHS and local authorities to support individuals to live independently in their own homes and achieve their own outcomes.
We promote a strong positive, can-do attitude and a well-supported engaged workforce. . At Routes Healthcare, our ethos is ‘Excellence in all we do’. We aim to deliver a high-quality service for our clients that our employees can be proud of.
Currently we are expanding as a business which leaves us looking to recruit a passionate experienced Complex Care Scheduler to join our team and propel Routes along their journey into the future of Healthcare.
Role: Complex Care Scheduler
Hours: Full time hours 35+ per week with additional on-call hours required on a rota basis.
Salary: negotiable depending on experience.
We are growing our scheduling team and looking for individuals with a logical, process driven mind, to arrange rotas whilst having excellent customer service skills. You will have a meticulous approach to your work and always strive to provide the highest levels of support to colleagues and clients.
What does a Complex Care Scheduler do?
- Plans and coordinates rotas for clients in the Complex Care network.
- Monitors and adjusts staffing levels for care packages dependant on the client’s needs.
- Communicates with different teams to provide the right care for the right client.
- Works independently to manage their own workload and support team priorities.
- Covers the on-call duty for out of hours emergencies (on a rota basis)
Do you have?
- Good IT skills. (experience of Outlook, Microsoft Office)
- A proactive approach to problem solving and great organisational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to communicate at all levels and develop strong relationships.
- The ability to work as part of a fast-paced team.
We are looking for people who displays the right values to keep Routes the leading service provider across the north of England by being professional, friendly, trustworthy face of our service delivery.
We are truly invested in the development of our staff. We have a clear pathway for our employees to learn and adapt into their career aspiriations.
Experience: minimum 1 year experience in a similar role.
As our commitment to you there are a fantastic range of employee benefits available some of which include:
• 25 days paid holiday
– 8 days paid Bank Holiday
– Extra day off for your birthday
• Opportunity to earn bonus after successful probation period
• Opt in to work based pension
• Full support, to enable you to do your job with confidence
• Opportunity for career progression and CPD, based on your career aspirations and your discussion with your line manager.
• Full induction provided.
Above all we want you to enjoy coming to work, have the freedom to be yourself and make a positive impact to clients, care staff, colleagues and commissioners.
If this role sounds like it was tailored made for you please click the apply button on this page and leave a few details. One of our experienced recruiters will contact you in regards to your application.
Due to the volume of applications we receive across the business we aim to respond within 1 – 3 working days, however sometimes this is not achievable so please feel free to contact ourselves for an update on 07519380804
We are looking forward to hearing from you and kickstarting your career in healthcare.
Your route into care
Routes Healthcare want people to join our team who are passionate about a career in care. We want to accelerate your skills by identifying your training needs and engage you with one of our qualified nurses to deliver your customised training plan to allow your career in care to come on leaps and bounds.
Care assistants support others to live independently in their own homes, which can include supporting hobbies, activities and day trips, personal care and any other needs of our service users. If you’re looking for a career that genuinely makes a difference to people’s lives, Routes Healthcare want to hear from you.