Are you looking for a rewarding job where you can make a difference to people’s lives daily? Well then, being a Healthcare Assessor might be the route for you!
As a Healthcare Assessor at Routes Healthcare, you will play the all-important role of ensuring our clients are getting the high quality of care they need, in-line with their care plans.
Not only will you be working closely with clients and their loved ones, but you’ll be part of an amazing team of Healthcare Professionals who are passionate about caring for others. The best part? You’ll be going home every evening knowing that you’ve made a positive impact on people’s lives.
- Role: Healthcare Assessor
- Where: Kirklees
- Hours: Full-time hours, 35 per week.
- Salary: negotiable depending on experience.
What are we looking?
- Somebody who is passionate through and through about delivering high quality care to our clients
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience of working in community care
- A good understanding of the health and social care sector and the provision of person-centred care
What will your day-to-day look like?
- Developing care plans and risk assessments
- Overseeing the safe administration of medicines
- Undertaking observations, spot checks and Quality Assurance
- Completing and updating records or care on our in-house systems
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days paid holiday, 8 days paid Bank Holiday AND an extra day off for your birthday
- Opportunity to earn bonus after successful probation period
- Full support, to enable you to do your job with confidence
- Opportunity for career progression and CPD, based on your career aspirations and your discussion with your line manager
- Join the #RoutesSquad on our very own social app Rloop
Our #RoutesSquad is made up of an incredible team of people from all walks of life, working together with a driven focus to support people in our community by providing top-notch Health & Social Care. We’re looking for someone who shares our passion and is excited to be part of our journey.
Would you like to join our team?
Your route into care
Routes Healthcare want people to join our team who are passionate about a career in care. We want to accelerate your skills by identifying your training needs and engage you with one of our qualified nurses to deliver your customised training plan to allow your career in care to come on leaps and bounds.
Care assistants support others to live independently in their own homes, which can include supporting hobbies, activities and day trips, personal care and any other needs of our service users. If you’re looking for a career that genuinely makes a difference to people’s lives, Routes Healthcare want to hear from you.