Routes Healthcare are a leading service provider in the North of England delivering over 1.8 million hours of care per year to the community. We specialise in high quality homecare covering complex care, clinical care and reablement as well as hospital discharge solutions to the NHS.
We work closely in partnership with the NHS and local authorities to support individuals to live independently in their own homes and achieve their own outcomes.
We promote a strong positive, can-do attitude and a well-supported engaged workforce. At Routes Healthcare, our ethos is ‘Excellence in all we do’. We aim to deliver a high-quality service for our clients that our employees can be proud of.
Role: Recruitment Consultant
Hours: Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm
Salary: negotiable depending on experience.
Above all we want you to enjoy coming to work, have the freedom to be yourself and make a positive impact to clients, care staff, colleagues and commissioners.
If this role sounds like it was tailored made for you please click the apply button on this page and leave a few details. One of our experienced recruiters will contact you in regards to your application.
Due to the volume of applications we receive across the business we aim to respond within 1 – 3 working days, however sometimes this is not achievable so please feel free to contact ourselves for an update.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our fast-paced internal recruitment team. You will be an essential part of recruitment, driving activity across all Routes Healthcare branches.
The Recruitment Consultant’s responsibilities will include;
- Overseeing the recruitment process including but not limited to; screening, onboarding and implementing strong candidate rapport.
- To manage recruitment calendars to ensure candidates are interviewed, in a timely manner meeting recruitment KPIS
- Prompt use of numerous databases, job boards, our company website, and social media to attract and communicate with candidates.
- To maintain accurate client and worker records via databases, record client-specific data and worker information as required.
- Ensures candidates have all the required information to see them complete the recruitment cycle in a timely manner
- To maintain accurate filing systems to ensure speedy retrieval of company records.
- Removal of records should be disposed of as detailed in company policy.
- Attention to detail, ensuring all content that you communicate is done in an articulate manner that reflects our business.
- Adhering to all company policies and meet all legislative requirements per client and or per guiding client policy.
Skills and Experience we are looking for;
- Be able to prioritise workload and have good attention to detail
- Computer-literate with skills across MS including PPT. Word. Excel and outlook
- Be able to work independently and to a high standard
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- A person who loves to be a team player
- Pro-active and Dynamic attitude to your career
- Previous recruitment experience in Healthcare (Preferred)
In addition, we can promise you:
- Full induction and support, to enable you to do your job with confidence.
- Career Building – Routes is proud to highlight employee strengths and development career advancement in line with employee aspirations.
- Competitive salary, team incentives and exciting bonus structure
- 25 days paid holiday plus an extra day for your birthday
- Positive company culture including dress down Friday and interactive company days.
Routes Healthcare will ensure applicants will not be discriminated against because of their protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010. Protected characteristics include age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity. We will make all efforts to meet your access requirements.
Your route into care
Routes Healthcare want people to join our team who are passionate about a career in care. We want to accelerate your skills by identifying your training needs and engage you with one of our qualified nurses to deliver your customised training plan to allow your career in care to come on leaps and bounds.
Care assistants support others to live independently in their own homes, which can include supporting hobbies, activities and day trips, personal care and any other needs of our service users. If you’re looking for a career that genuinely makes a difference to people’s lives, Routes Healthcare want to hear from you.