Are you looking for a rewarding job where you can make a difference to people’s lives daily? Well then, being a Registered might be the route for you!
As a Registered Manager at Routes Healthcare, you will lead your team to grow and develop a person centred, quality led service in the local community
Not only will you be working closely with clients and their loved ones, but you’ll be part of an amazing team of Healthcare Professionals who are passionate about caring for others. The best part? You’ll be going home every evening knowing that you’ve made a positive impact on people’s lives.
- Role: Registered Manager
- Where: SUNDERLAND
- Hours: Full-time hours, Mon – Fri, 35 per week, with rotational on call
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Due to the nature of our business and the role the successful candidate will require to be in possession of a full valid UK driving licence with access to their own vehicle.
What will your day-to-day look like?
- Responsible for overseeing the delivery of high-quality care
- Working with clients and their families/ representatives providing person centred care
- Leading your team to grow and develop a safe, quality led service
- Recruitment, retention, and management of Field Staff
- Attending MDT meetings
- Supervision of all staff with the ability to motivate
What are we looking?
- Experience of managing High Standards of Adult Social Care
- Excellent knowledge CQC and Compliance
- Empowering clients to make choices about their own care provision
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days paid holiday, plus Bank Holiday AND an extra day off for your birthday
- Career progression and CPD based on your career aspirations
- Join the #RoutesSquad on our very own social app Rloop
- Access to confidential Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
Our #RoutesSquad is made up of an incredible team of people from all walks of life, working together with a driven focus to support people in our community by providing top-notch Health & Social Care. We’re looking for someone who shares our passion and is excited to be part of our journey. .
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Your route into care
Routes Healthcare want people to join our team who are passionate about a career in care. We want to accelerate your skills by identifying your training needs and engage you with one of our qualified nurses to deliver your customised training plan to allow your career in care to come on leaps and bounds.
Care assistants support others to live independently in their own homes, which can include supporting hobbies, activities and day trips, personal care and any other needs of our service users. If you’re looking for a career that genuinely makes a difference to people’s lives, Routes Healthcare want to hear from you.