Nurse Case Manager
Routes Healthcare are a leading service provider in the North of England delivering over 1.8 million hours of care per year to the community. We specialise in high quality homecare covering complex care, clinical care and reablement as well as hospital discharge solutions to the NHS.
We work closely in partnership with the NHS and local authorities to support individuals to live independently in their own homes and achieve their own outcomes.
We promote a strong positive, can-do attitude and a well-supported engaged workforce.. At Routes Healthcare, our ethos is ‘Excellence in all we do’. We aim to deliver a high-quality service for our clients that our employees can be proud of.
Currently we are expanding as a business which leaves us looking to recruit a passionate experienced Registered Nurse to join our team and propel Routes along their journey into the future of Healthcare.
Role: Registered Nurse
Hours: Full time hours 35+ per week with additional on-call hours required on a rota basis.
Location: Across Lancashire
Salary: negotiable depending on experience.
Due to the nature of our business and the role the successful candidate will require to be in possession of a full valid UK driving licence with access to their own vehicle.
The role will requires you to:
- Managing clinical aspects of a client’s care packages, monitor client care and well being
- Complete and review Clients Needs and Risk Assessments in line with CQC, NICE guidance and best practice
- Conducting Clinical Supervisions and assessing staff competencies
- Delivering clinical training
The skills and experience we are looking for:
- District Nursing and or complex care experience
- Tracheostomy and invasive ventilation
- Brain Injury and Spinal Injury experience desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to complete risk assessments and outcome-based care plans
- Have confidence to building relationships with CCG’s
This is a full-time position from Monday to Friday, with on call 1 week in 4.
As our commitment to you there are a fantastic range of employee benefits available some of which include:
• 25 days paid holiday
– 8 days paid Bank Holiday
– Extra day off for your birthday
• Opportunity to earn bonus after successful probation period
• Opt in to work based pension
• Full support, to enable you to do your job with confidence
• Opportunity for career progression and CPD, based on your career aspirations and your discussion with your line manager.
• Full induction provided.
– Registered Nurse Band 6 or above. (Essential)
– Full UK Driving Licence and own vehicle. (Essential)
– Willing to commute across the designated area. (Essential)
– Tracheostomy and vent. Experience. (Desirable)
– Provision of safe care.
– Empowering clients to make choices about their own care provision.
– Fantastic customer service to clients, commissioners and care staff.
– Growing and developing the service.
– Going the extra mile to provide the excellence in all you do.
Above all we want you to enjoy coming to work, have the freedom to be yourself and make a positive impact to clients, care staff, colleagues and commissioners.
If this role sounds like it was tailored made for you please click the apply button on this page and leave a few details. One of our experienced recruiters will contact you in regards to your application.
Due to the volume of applications we receive across the business we aim to respond within 1 – 3 working days, however sometimes this is not achievable to contact everyone. If you do not hear back from us within this time, unfortunately at this time you have been unsuccessful, but please feel free to apply again in the future.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and kickstarting your career in healthcare.
Your route into care
Routes Healthcare want people to join our team who are passionate about a career in care. We want to accelerate your skills by identifying your training needs and engage you with one of our qualified nurses to deliver your customised training plan to allow your career in care to come on leaps and bounds.
Care assistants support others to live independently in their own homes, which can include supporting hobbies, activities and day trips, personal care and any other needs of our service users. If you’re looking for a career that genuinely makes a difference to people’s lives, Routes Healthcare want to hear from you.