You’re in safe hands
With our partners, we design a jointly agreed clinical, training and competency framework for Nurse delegated interventions to be delivered in the community and under the supervision of the Routes Nursing Team.
We place patient safety, clinically robust governance and excellent service at the heart of everything we do. All our services are regulated under the CQC for Personal Care and Support, or Treatment of Disorder, Disease and Injury.
We are real people, making remarkable change.
With our sector knowledge and experience, our Clinical Support Service team will work with you to find the best response to your identified challenges and capacity needs.
Current services are delivering the following nurse delegated interventions in the community: enteral feeding, medication administration, catheter care, eye drop administration, stoma care, insulin administration, wound care and skin integrity assessments. All services have been designed in collaboration with system partners to provide committed, individual provision unique to the locality.
Our services can be white labelled, to avoid confusion, but are always dedicated for your provision only.
Individual solutions delivered fast
We are experts at recruitment, mobilising, training and managing dedicated capacity at speed. We work in partnership with key stakeholders to design appropriate referral pathways, clinical governance, allowing patients to be people and “reside where they meet the criteria”… at home.
Always innovating, we help you think differently.
With us, you get:
- Robust Clinical Governance
- Dedicated Nurse management
- 24/7 on call, robust escalation pathways
- Improved patient choice, clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction
- A committed and experienced team that thrives in tackling local challenges
- A live dashboard that shares all data, so you have a full view of how we’re supporting you, your team and your system
What we deliver
In Q4 2022/23
- 7,388 hours of planned District Nursing provision
- Delivered 1,412 planned Community clinical visits
- Incorporated 5 Nurse delegated clinical activities
- Releasing 15 FTE Nurse Capacity
- 2,600 hours of admissions avoidance
Let Routes be part of the journey
Choosing a system partner when services are stretched, and emotions are high, is no easy decision. But with Routes, you get a team of superheroes and system experts who want to relieve the pressures, so the quality-of-care patients and individuals receive remains the top priority.